- W. Agius, K. Scicluna, J. Zammit, C. Seguna, J. Scerri, “Design of an STM32F4 microcontroller development board for switching power converters”, NGCAS 2018, Malta
- Joseph A. Zammit, “A Review on Ambient Assisted Living in a Maltese Context”, MCAST Journal of applied Research and Practice, Vol 1., 2017
- Joseph A.Zammit, Adrian Muscat, “Rapid Analysis of a Pixel Patch Antenna using the Planar Circuit Technique” APC 2011, University of Loughborough, November 2011.
- Muscat, Adrian, and Joseph A. Zammit. “A coupled random search-shape grammar algorithm for the control of reconfigurable pixel microstrip antennas.” International Journal on Advances in Systems and Measurements, 2010.
- J. A. Zammit and A. Muscat, “The analysis of reconfigurable antennas using segmentation techniques“, WICT 2010, University of Malta, November 2010
- Muscat and J. A. Zammit, “An Efficient Algorithm for the Control of Reconfigurable Pixel Microstrip Antennas,” in Advances in Circuits, Electronics and Micro-electronics, 2009. Oct. 2009
- J. A. Zammit and A. Muscat,”Design and Configuration Techniques of a Low-Profile Reconfigurable Antenna for a Cognitive Radio System“, WICT 2008, University of Malta, November 2008
- A. Muscat and J. A. Zammit, “Reconfigurable Antenna Structure For A Wideband Cognitive Radio“, Cognitive Radio and Software Defined Radio: Technologies and Techniques, September 2008.
- J. A. Zammit and A. Muscat, “Tunable Microstrip Antenna Using Switchable Patches“, LAPC 2008, University of Loughborough, March 2008.
- J. A. Zammit and A. Muscat, “A Small Tunable Antenna Using Multiple Shorting Posts and Varactor diodes“, ISCCSP 2008, Malta, March 2008.
- Muscat, Adrian, and Joseph A. Zammit. “A microstrip antenna shape grammar.” Microstrip Antennas, Chapter 11, DOI: 10.5772/609, ISBN: 978-953-307-247-0, InTech, 2011.
- J. A. Zammit “Temperature meter, Battery Tester “ Summer circuits collection” Elektor Electronics,Issue 378, July/August 2008
- J. A. Zammit, “MotorBox, A generic Motor Controller” Elektor Electronics,Issue 367, July/August 2007
- “A Planar Circuit Model for the Analysis of Pixel Microstrip Antennas“, P.hD. Thesis, University of Malta, February 2014
- “Examining the psychological effect of the transition between examinations based system to a continuous assessment system on learners“, Thesis, BTEC Certificate in FE teaching, MCAST April 2006
- “Switched beam Antenna Array, Design and Experiment“, Undergraduate Thesis, BSc (Hons) I.T., University of Malta, June 2000, Synposis